Personal injury collision #23/2017, King Street East at Queen Street East, Man, 22, faces five charges
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 - 12:35 PM
51 Division: 416-808-5100
On Sunday, May 7, 2017, at 6:20 a.m., police responded to a call for a personal injury collision on King Street East at Queen Street East.
It is alleged that:
- a man, 22, was driving a 2015 Mercedes S63, eastbound on King Street East, approaching Queen Street East
- a woman, 40, was driving a 2010 Nissan Cube, westbound on Queen Street East, approaching King Street East
- a man, 47, was driving a 2012 Toyota Camry, westbound on Queen Street East, approaching King Street East
- the Mercedes struck the Nissan, then the Toyota
- the driver of the Mercedes has been identified as Zicong Liu, of Toronto
He has been charged with:
1) Impaired operation of a motor vehicle
2) Impaired operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm
3) Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm
4) Criminal negligence causing bodily harm
5) Over 80 mgs operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm
He appeared in court at College Park on Thursday, August 3, 2017, courtroom 501.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Allyson Douglas-Cook, Corporate Communications, for Constable Clint Stibbe Traffic Services