Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ontario Budget Presentation



On Thursday, February 25th, 2016, the 2016/2017 Ontario Budget will be presented in the Ontario Legislature by the Ontario Minister of Finance, Hon. Charles Sousa. This important legislative bill will provide us with an update on the financial position of our province and will lay out how the government plans to execute programs, policies and projects over the coming year.

It is my pleasure to invite you to join me for breakfast on Friday, February 26th, 2016 to discuss the budget and learn about some of the important items that will be contained in this document. I will have information on hand at this event for you to review, but I also encourage you to bring any questions or comments which you may have on the budget.

Time and Location:
Friday, February 26, 2016
8:00 am-9:00am
Central Neighbourhood House
349 Ontario Street
Toronto, Ontario M5A2V8


RSVP to sulajohnson@liberal.ola.org or 416-972-7683.
I look forward to seeing you on Friday and please do not hesitate to contact my office should you have any questions with regards to this event.

Sincerely,


Glen Murray, MPP
Toronto Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment